Thursday, August 12, 2010

A List.

I'm bored and I haven't blogged in a while.  So why not do something cliche?

So here's a list of things about me that you didn't know.  Well...some people might know some, but you get the idea.
  • It's been a year since I spent a couple weeks in Japan.  I still refuse to eat Japanese food (we didn't get along well).
  • I love baby carrots.  To the tune of eating 2lb. bags of them at once love.
  • I lie about my middle name. 
  • I need to start my QB summer work.
  • I cannot properly go up stairs right now (field hockey).
  • I've had my chest x-rayed seven times (because I've had pneumonia three times).
  • My computer is broken.  So I'm hanging out at the library, like Samantha does.
  • I left my mom's Tupperware container at Emaline's (I should get it.  Before, ya know, she MOVES)
  • I don't know if I want to play field hockey this year.  But I think I might anyways.
  • My decision making skills are terrible.
  • I think it'd be awesome to do something creative for a job, all day, every (week) day.
  • I'm tired.  I'm going to go crash now.

No comments:

Post a Comment