Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hmm. Hypocrisy Much?

So my school's October issue of the student newspaper came out yesterday.  And there was  an article that caught my eye in it, which criticized the revealing Halloween costumes of teenagers.  So I took a glance at the byline, wondering if the writer was actually genuine in his/her opinion.  After I saw her name, I had doubts about what she had written immediately, but tried to give her the benefit of the doubt.  I figured that sooner or later, her Halloween costume would pop up on my newsfeed on Facebook.

Well, it did.  And it certainly isn't the sluttyish costume of the bunch, but I hardly call daisy dukes with a see through tank top (complete with bra half showing out of the shirt) conservative.

And I mean...if she really believed what she wrote, wouldn't she have covered up at least a little bit?
Oh well.  Since when do people actually do what they say anymore?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of hers. And her article was just her saying what she thinks cadena wants to hear.

    ReplyDelete