Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm exhausted. But I really want to blog about tonight. I might be getting sick. I lost my iPod touch. FML. But that's not the point of this entry.

Tonight was...different. I saw someone I haven't seen in...a year and a half? It was surreal. And I'm not sure how things went down.

I'm not sure how much of myself has been affected by this person in the years I've known him. I'm not sure if I have been affected. But I probably have. So has he.

It was long, long ramble by two people. We said the same things. We thought the same things. To say that we still know each other extremely well would be a lie. But we sure are alike.

Here's to:
  • Hanging out in an old Lexus
  • Being awkward online after meeting
  • Denying things that might've happened
  • Arrogance and banter and bragging
  • Drawing on people
  • Being myself.
Yeah, tonight was really weird. I'm really tired. This post is shit, right? Don't worry about it.

There will be around twenty pictures on facebook by Sunday that sum up the night perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment