Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A TV Related Realization

As I most often do, I had realization of sorts today watching a favorite show of mine.  I recently made a choice of mine own.  A choice that was not what my parents necessarily wanted.

But it grants me more freedom and less worry.  It was a decision that I felt was best for me.  This was possibly the first time I did what I thought was best for myself, despite that my parents believed the contrary.

I thought this decision would bring worries.  But it's honestly relaxing. 

Yesterday was a time of growing up for me.  I dealt with a scary situation and handled the police on my own.  Today might be the first day that I can say that I feel like an adult.

So thanks Awkward season finale.  I feel more at peace than I have in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment