Friday, September 18, 2009

Confessions from a Witch with a B

Like many great revelations to be had, mine was in the shower. As high school goes on, I've become more bitchy. Whether it's hormonal or stress related or just a turn of events, it's true.

Last year I was called mean more times than I can ever remember being called before. Granted, most of them were jokes, and I'm not super nice, I know this, it just seems to be getting worse. Already this year I can tell it's getting worse.

I chose to make an effort to be blunt, and not care what people think. The sarcasm, I chose. What I chose, I often become. So now I'm choosing differently.

I can still be honest and sarcastic. I'm just going to make an effort to actually think before I say. Ironic coming from a girl that overanalyzes everything. But, apparently, her words.

So confession: I've been becoming a bitch.
Another confession: With a bit of luck, that'll change.

No comments:

Post a Comment