Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Complaints on a Teacher

I don't complain about my teachers very often. In general, I quite enjoy school and my teachers.

But there has been an incident.

I spent the last twenty minutes of 4th Block debating with Volansky in front of the whole class about the alternate answer to a question. Did I want to debate? No. Did I really care about getting an extra point on my test? No. I was tired, and I asked why it couldn't be A, and I swear she spent several minutes in some type of circular logic about the thing. I not sure really, I was half asleep by the end of it.

Safe to say...Volansky can shove that explanation up her ass. You don't have to make me look stupid in front of everyone! And leave Emaline alone, bitch! She always looks that inquizitive, it's not her fault!

Ugh. No me gusta la profesa de AP Lang.

I'm pretty sure Sam taught me more about writing today with her NaNoWriMo lecture than Volansky has all semester. I'm not sure if it's her crazyness or attempt to sound intellectual in front of the AP students, but she has a tendency to make no sense. It's just like...she tells us to do something, and expects it at a certain quality, but I don't recall much teaching from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment