Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting Angry

Okay, I don't get mad that often. I don't get mad sometimes even when people deserve it. But I'm mad right now.

How can you go and change something right before it's due? That's horrible! I already have some of the QB stuff done (which is weird for me) and now Peter changes it? Ergh!!! He had ALL summer to change it! Plus a couple weeks before that! And he waits until it's a week and a half before school starts?

I am not happy right now. Not happy one bit. I asked earlier if that's all he wanted me to do. Back in June, actually. And apparently that was.

Now, he cuts what I have done, and gives me something else. Really? Really?

I have a ridiculous amount to do. Yes, part of it is because I waited until August. But I'd be busy without him switching it on me. I'm glad he didn't change the part I did in June too.

I don't even have time to be blogging right now. ERRRR!!! I feel like ripping him apart with my teeth.

(P.S. I'm sorry if you love Peter, but he's pissing me off right now)

4 comments:

  1. Do you have World History with Bryen 4th block 1st semester? Because I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, sorry I have it 1st. I think Nate does...

    But if you had a facebook, you'd already know who's in your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Samantha might be in your class!

    AND I DON'T WANNA FACEBOOK!

    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Peter. And it's OK, he can be pretty frustrating.

    ReplyDelete