Friday, November 20, 2009

Disclaimer: This Might Get a Little Corny

I went to the talent show at school, just like every other year (well, the past two, but who's counting?).

And every year I cringe at some acts and whoop tirelessly at others. This year, I tried to make an effort to pay attention, even to the somewhat boring stuff. And believe it or not, nothing was all that boring.

The sound system hurt my ears a little, sometimes I couldn't understand what the emcees were saying.

But it was pretty awesome anyways. There's all these cool people at my school. Ones that I want to meet, ones I wonder how the hell they became so talented.

I love the diversity, the uniqueness each student brings. I feel a sort of nationalism for my school. (Connection to Present)

No comments:

Post a Comment