Monday, November 2, 2009

Mix Up Mash Up, Prayers.

Hrm. I want to blog about something. I'm just not exactly sure what.

So it's funny how things work, how people turn out to know your friend who goes to a different school, or be the long lost cousin of your neighbor.

I like coincidences they're fun, they're making my life interesting right now.

So I'm going to make this year better than ever. Each year seems to bring some better things for me.

So here's a wish: may every year surpass my expectations of it. May I grow from the terrible, survive the horrible, and smile in spite of it all. I'm praying for strength, something I seem to be lacking lately.

"Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far away. Dear God..."

No comments:

Post a Comment