Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Liar Liar

I lie on Omegle/places where I'm talking to strangers on the Internet.
Here's a list of things I've done.
  • Said I was British
  • Pretended to speak French (I know very little French) with another American who spoke little French
  • Possibly gotten a Chinese girl in trouble (it's a long story)
  • Go along with perverts. For a second, then I leave.
  • Said I was Canadian
  • Found out that some people don't like Americans very much. I'm not surprised.
  • Pretended to be Peter (I'm joking, but that would be fun)
  • Traded random facts
  • Only talked to people who said something other than "asl" or "hi" to start a conversation
  • Pretended to be normal, then went on about flying monkeys
I'm probably a very mean Omegle person. But it's so damn fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment