Wednesday, July 14, 2010

There are Diseases, You Know

John Green should write a new novel: "An Abundance of Cool."  Because Bianka and I are just that.  So completely awesome.   You know why we are?  Because we go to B-Dubs.  And you know why else?  Because we go to the library afterwards.

And because we are currently talking.  Via facebook chat.  Yet, next to each other.  Well, we are at the library after all.  You're supposed to be quiet in here.  So, SHHHHH!!!

Bianka and I will be going for ice cream too, at some point.  She just doesn't know it yet, apparently.  Or maybe we'll go for a run.  Well, Axel and I will.  She'll just sit and watch, because that's what she'll do.  I prefer to run with a eight-inch metal rod over a person any day.  Well...maybe not.  I'm not sure if Axel is really much of a talker.  Maybe Bianka knows.  They're attached at the hip!  (Not exactly, more like the spine.)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Michelle,
    I feel very special for being the only person able to grasp this post's full meaning.
    Axel doesn't do much talking--he's rather shy. But knowing you, you will be more than able to push your way into his life as you have mine.

    Sincerely,
    Me
    p.s. We were totally justified to talk via facebook chat at the library even though I was sitting right next to you.

    ReplyDelete