Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Realization

Today wasn't a bad day.  I got a little before noon, worked out, went to the doctor's, read a book, and baked cupcakes with Emaline.  A nice, normal summer day.  Without my brother, who is going to be gone the next three weeks.

However, something dawned on me.  We have a little over a month of summer left.  And with that comes all the summer work that I still need to do.  And...it's A LOT.

There's:
  • QB work
  • APUSH packets
  • AP Lit reading
  • Running and practices for field hockey
  • My sketchbook for art
  • My projects for art (at least three of them)
  • the fact that my dad is getting surgery on Wednesday, so I'm going to be doing all his typing for him, since he'll only have one hand.
It just feels like SO MUCH.  And it's been hard to do a lot earlier.  I've been gone a couple weeks.  Ugh.

I'M STRESSING OUT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're stressing out and school hasn't even started yet.
    Perfect.
    But you'll be fine.
    (I guess I shouldn't tell you that I haven't done much quiz bowl work and no APUSH summer work, nor will I be required to now....)

    ReplyDelete