Monday, June 21, 2010

So...I've Come Crawling Back

Somehow, I guess I miss blogging. Making mental notes of things that I would say blogging, but not actually type them out has been difficult. So, I'm back.

School's out. And I feel similar to what Emaline said. Or I think what she said. I was in school just a couple days ago. But I'm determined to make this one of my favorite summers. It's the first one that I can drive, and therefore, I'm automatically busier. It's awesome. But I do have QB stuff to do at some point. Ugh.

I actually have a lot of summer stuff to do. Read books for Lit, keep a sketchbook/do projects for Studio, and read some stuff for APUSH. I may be crazy for taking APUSH, but I am.

Despite some crazy shit bouncing around in my personal life (which, of course, most of the world knows about), I feel good. It's summer. I'm headed to Yellowstone. And I have a bag of brand new art supplies calling my name

3 comments:

  1. You're back.
    This is amazing.
    I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you haven't been back for that long. Glad I didn't miss much then.
    You're taking APUSH with me! I'm rather glad, actually. We can suffer through Franchi together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking Lit and APUSH too. Maybe we'll have a class together again, that'd be nice. How long have you been blogging? I just saw this on facebook, blogs are my new addiction haha.

    ReplyDelete