Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Have An Astigmatism , I could die!

So...I think I'm certifiably insane. Not that there's really anything wrong with that. It's just that the general population seems to think that the insane should be in a mental hospital or something. Me? I'm just fine functioning on a day to day basis, but there's just something about me sometimes. I have thoughts that are so nutso and behave so weird that it just makes me wonder. It's like, I know what I should do logically, but I do something else, making everything go havoc.

Like, today I found out that I have an astigmatism in my eye, which just means my eyes are slightly funkier shaped than most. But, over a weird course of events, I end up going home and yelling in a rather insane manner to "Leave me alone! I have an astigmatism! I could be dying,". Yes. A little odd, I think. But whatever.

I think I need a shrink, since I like the idea of having someone to tell everything to. So, from now on, I guess I have my shrink, Dr. Blog. Anyway. Yeahs...so, bye!

1 comment: