Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grades

I find grades very relative.

Towards the beginning of the semester, I was trying semi-hard, I wanted my A's, damn it!

I've been progressively less homework since we've gotten closer to break. My grades are exactly the same. I'm not learning as much, but my grades are the same.

I had a quiz in precalc recently, thinking that I would do poorly, I worried about it. In Honors Algebra 2 if this happened, it'd mean I would be receiving a C, maybe a D. Now? An A-.

My classes are getting easier, or something. I feel like...it's not supposed to be like that. I don't mind it, but it's weird.

To me, my grades should be correlated with how much effort I'm putting in. But I'm probably going to study very little for my Euro test (on four chapters) and do very well on it. That doesn't seem fair to me, when there's a couple sophomores in the class studying their asses off.

I'm lucky, I seemed to have gotten the long straw (or is it the short that's good?). I just wish it was more fair and equal or something...

4 comments:

  1. Sophomores are supposed to be challenged by Euro. You don't have to feel too sorry for them.
    "I've been progressively less homework"
    Really? You are homework? You used to be homework a lot more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and Aaron should go to bed at an earlier time, since he's a little sophomore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be funnier if I was Aaron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. Perhaps the stalker that's been following everyone's blog, but no one knows who they are? Perhaps, that is, in fact, you!

    ReplyDelete