Saturday, December 26, 2009

Perfect Present.

I have some sort of issue, I really do. This is possibly the second or third Christmas involving me crying, and I don't know why.

Every year, I expect the magic of Christmas to hit. Santa brings me presents, family brings me joy. I mean, I honestly had a great Christmas.

So why the tears began at 1:34 am this morning/last night, I don't know.

It seems to be that I haven't experienced the perfect present in a long time. Now before you think I'm spoiled or something, let me explain.

The perfect present has not to do with monetary value. It can only be given from a person who knows the recipient well. I want to be known that well. Am I hard to read? I don't think so.
Santy came close this year. But the only thing I ever want from Christmas is a well thought out surprise. That is why I have the messed up crying every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment