Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sock Rant

I was cleaning my room today, and as I often do, I had a cleaning epiphany. Well, not really an epiphany, but it's fun to say. Anyways...I found and counted five blue-toned scarfs of mine. Now they're all different, but four of them were given to me! Do I just seem to ask for blue scarfs for all my Christmas, birthday, and random other occasion gifts? Oh, and I have three others. Two were also given to me as gifts. Perhaps I need a second neck for all these scarfs...

I also have a strange amount of fuzzy socks (most of them are striped, by the way). I really enjoy fuzzy socks in the winter time, but it just seems like seven pairs is too many, because ALL of them were gifts.

The scarf and fuzzy sock gifting has only begun since freshman yearish. Three years, and I have this many of both?

So I'm asking, begging really, please don't give me socks or scarfs. I may seem like all I need in this world is a blue scarf to keep me happy, but really? I don't.

3 comments:

  1. I guess I should just keep your present then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psht. Yes, you're SO funny. Stop making up fake presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be funnier if it was a fake present.

    ReplyDelete