Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Return from Chi-town

So I'm back. From Chicago. And I don't think I can handle paragraphs today. So let's try bullets!

  • I'm really liking Loyola University. I was a little surprised.
  • The city of Chicago is better than I gave them credit for.
  • I saw Oprah at the Chicago Institute of Art.
  • I went to church with the French members of the IOC (International Olympic Committee).
  • I think it would be amazing to be a member of the IOC. (Where do I sign up?)
  • I found an amazing art supply store (BLICK) across the street from my hotel. That alone is enough reason to go back there.
  • Even better, there's a BLICK in Dearborn! Yay!
  • I'm starting to give myself a little bit more credit, and it feels good.
  • I have decided that I'm okay with spending all my money on art supplies and beading stuff.
  • I never got to see Northwestern, or U of Chicago.
  • Which means I'm gonna be back there within the next year. Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment