Thursday, April 30, 2009

Whine Alert.

First of all I'd like to make an apology. I'm sorry that it came around in your head that I was whining. I have complaints about you too, but I don't post them on my blog. Well...occasionally. In my mind, I was merely pointing it out. She took it in good humor, it was just mentioned. When I whine, it is glaring so! Forgive me Your Royal Highness, for it seems I have upset your capricious little heart. Applause all around for having the cajones to say that.

But thankfully, that really didn't put a damper on my mood. Because I'm used to having ups and downs with people, I suppose. Plus, that's just her, she's not afraid to say what she wants. I can't believe I'm defending her now, but w/e, she brings interest to my lunchtime at least. But more so, I had a really, really, really, good day. Quiz Bowl, new Bones, seeing some friends that I've been missing, and getting my something all apply here. Plus, it it Thursday. Which needs no further explanation.
<3

1 comment:

  1. I do love to make people's lives a tad more interesting.

    ReplyDelete