Saturday, July 4, 2009

Quick College List

I just want to get the oftentimes unwanted advice given to me by my friends and family of where to go to college.

Dad: Schoolcraft. (Thanks for having faith in me)

Nate: Georgia Tech or Savannah School of Art and Design (Nope, not going to a college just because it's the one you're going to/next to the one you're going to. Sorry.)

Grandma: Harvard Med School. (Let's be realistic, shall we?)

Garrett: Michigan State. (Just because you love the Spartans and you can't get in...)

Steve: Clown School (No comment.)

Uncle Phil: U of M (Good architecture school, he claims)

Aunt Jan: U of M (She works there, she's biased)

Clearly, it's bad to take advice from everyone I've asked so far. I'm not asking anymore. Because I would make a horrible clown. And I'd probably fuck up being a doctor too.

3 comments:

  1. Stop talking about it! You should be all like "summer!" instead of all like "college!"

    You know why? Because I read your blog and it's a real downer when you mention college.

    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U of M really does have a good architecture school. Mr.Boyer has a story about it. He has as story about almost anything, but he's actually a character in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm colleges!! I know how it's like to feel the pressure of having to choose our options and decide where to apply.

    I have to do my applications next week (applying to architecture by the way; you want to pursuit architecture or other thing related to art//design?)

    My opinion is that.. don't ask too many opinions. The more you ask, more confuse you'll be probably.

    Just choose the places you like the most and then write them all on the paper/doc and then try to see whats your top, your preferences. But always, always! think and choose what you like and what you feel more comfortable it! ;)

    ReplyDelete