Monday, July 6, 2009

Licensed Driver...ALMOST

So I spent the latter half of this long weekend doing a crash course in parallel parking. (Thankfully I didn't actually crash into anything) Then I ended up stressing myself out because I can parallel park in real life, but not for the road test.

Safe to say, I screwed up parallel parking a bit, I had to redo it so I got a minor deduction. But my tester was awesome, he was so chill...I relaxed. And I actually passed!

Of course, today happens to be a furlough day for all State of Michigan employees (AKA, they give them extra vacation in attempt to lower the state budget), so I can't get my actual license until tomorrow.

But EEEEEEEEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! Now you're super independent and can go to CVS to get a pack of gum whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete