Friday, May 1, 2009

For This is the Time To Rant

Often when I have wonderful days, I am exhausted by the end of them. Perhaps this is a sign of a good day? I'm not sure. Maybe all the being productive and socializing with people does that. But thinking about it, it makes me wonder why I want to veg out so much instead of having this great days all the time. But then again, if I had them everyday, they wouldn't seem so great, just typical. Perhaps I'm just resting up during all the days between great days. Because they're so cool. Who knows? That paragraph didn't make much sense.

I am currently facepainted, compliments of the lovely Bianka Rose Atlas Emaline etc... It's pretty, I like it. I wish I could wear it to the track meet I'm attending tomorrow. Maybe it'll distract some of the runners so that Novi wins!

Okay, I'm getting too distracted here. I need a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment