Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm BACK....with CAKE and CAPS LOCK

From the grave, to answer Andrea's question.

So, either I've been too busy or too lazy to blog lately (HINT: it's lazy) and so all these ideas have been bubbling up in my head. And I think I wanna write a story. Not necessarily like novel length, but something not like two pages long either. I'm just so sick of reading books and being "oh, this should totally happen!" And then it doesn't. Or I'll just get a totally great idea for a book. So this next part's in all caps. Because I'm cool like that.

I'M GONNA WRITE A STORY. BEING SICK FOR TWO WEEKS HAS GIVEN ME SOME GOOD IDEAS.

OH!!! AND I'M 16 AND TWO DAYS! YAY! OBVIOUSLY MY BIRTHDAY WAS TWO DAYS AGO, AND IT HAS EFFECTIVELY BANISHED MY DEPRESSION! (for now...dun dun dundun)

And, I've been beading a lot. I think I'm gonna make that my new hobby, jewelry making. Unfortunately, it may end up making me broke and with an excess of jewelry. And then all my friends will get jewelry (probably poorly) made by me. Well, they'll live. It's fun. AND PRETTY!

Oh, and I got a cake decorating kit. So I'm gonna be baking more. Hopefully not eating it though (I'm trying to be healthier). So, Quiz Bowlers, prepare yourself. I think making cookies would be easier. OH! With specially piped cookies for everyone with their names on them. That'd be damn cool. SWEET!

Well, now I'm either going to write a manifesto, or a love story. And you know it's the latter. Because I'm a sucker for that stuff. Oh, and it'll be a mystery. Like Stephanie Plum books. Cuz those are amazing.

so... check out the website for it. Sorry, it was random, but I felt a need to make a hyperlink. And be cool like Andrea with the bus one.

hmm...so I have creative endeavors to pursue! Yay! ¡Nos vamos!

2 comments:

  1. Quiz Bowl like cookies. Very much so.

    Why weren't you there on Thursday? There were only TWO Novice there. Spencer and I. Zero freshmen. & We got cookies. You missed it. This is why you should always come to Quiz Bowl. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hmm. Let's see.
    Last Thursday I was home sick. Tuesday we didn't have QB, since we didn't have school. And Thursday I had an eye doctor appointment. I deeply apologize.

    ReplyDelete