Thursday, March 19, 2009

What Level of Creepiness Constitutes Actually Creepy?

So I'm thinking back today to some random mini-topic that came up during Quiz Bowl. Being creepy and cyber-stalking someone.

But what actually constitutes cyber stalking? Because occasionally I'll tell one of my friends (who is Facebookless), "yeah, I saw that on [insert name here]'s Facebook." And she'll always give me a weird look, and sometimes say something about it. Maybe I'm crazy, but I think stalking is a little more than just looking at someone's Facebook. Am I wrong here? Because if I am...so many people are guilty of stalking.

Sigh... la technologia hace la viva muy complicada a veces. Por que?

And even if that's stalking, is it really that creepy if everyone is doing it? Because regardless of what Samantha says, stalking (real, physical stalking) is creepy, no matter what the stalker looks like.

So what do you think? Are we all just creepers?

2 comments:

  1. Did you really never learn the verb "hacer" (to make)? I won't believe that.

    And complicado should be complicadA because viva ends with an a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...You're the one who asked who we would rather live with. That's sort of a weird question.
    If the stalker was good looking and not crazy, it's not a bad thing. End of story.

    ReplyDelete