Friday, March 20, 2009

My Obsessions

I'm an overthinker, an overanalyzer, whatever you want to call it. So I gain obsessions easily. Unfortunately, getting rid of them doesn't always come easily. But I want to list some out, just so I can figure out how crazy I am. Here's the Graveyard of Obsessions (with some zombies).
  • Assorted songs:The particular one comes and goes, but normally it's all I listen to for a couple weeks
  • Twilight:wasn't (almost)everyone?
  • books:duh
  • Chocolate:especially Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Raspberry whatever...YUM!
  • Falling in love
  • Falling out of love
  • Facebook
  • Myspace:in seventh grade...mhm. Don't ask, it's just creepy now.
  • Gilmore Girls: Yes, I aspire to be like television characters. Which partially leads me to my next obssession, since it started out as Rory's...
  • Finding the perfect college:I want the perfect college. I must be crazy, but I like Novi most of the time, my school, my friends, my life. I want to make sure college is just as good, preferably better and without rah rah girls and football players
  • Getting into perfect college:That's why I make a point to read all those promotional letters and emails.
  • Fifth grade: This is the grade where several things when incorrigibly wrong. It's the root of the two year pattern, the depression, the college obsession. Screw Freud, I did my own psychoanalyzation.
I have a QB tournament tomorrow. It show be fun, and awesome and all that cool stuff. But I should probably go to bed so I don't pass out in the middle of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment