Thursday, June 25, 2009

Late Nights

I've heard it many time before that nothing can happen after [insert time here] at night. But I adore those late nights. The time I get to myself in the wee hours of the morning are when some of my favorite books have be devoured, when sketchbooks have been finished, when crazy dreaming occurs.

The exhausted day that follows is a reminder of just how good it was. It's one of the few naughty things in my life, stealing those hours for myself.

Of all the bad decisions I've made, and absurd things I've said, I sound like a nutty person. And this entry may be additional proof, since it's after 1:30 AM.

(Andrea, I know you hate Facebook, but you're in some recent pictures if you'd like to see them, lemme know.)

4 comments:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=119479&id=508064413

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=119481&id=508064413

    I don't know if they'll work or not. It's your Led Zeppelin concert and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No... It wants me to login. That was fun though. Besides the guy's voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I dunno. They're Marianne's pictures. Ask her I guess.

    ReplyDelete