Monday, June 29, 2009

College is Going to Kill Me

I just recently got my ACT scores back. They're not as high as I wanted, but they could be much worse too. So I started looking at colleges I could get into with this score. And I'm a bit surprised as to what I could get into.

So then I decided to try to pare down college choices by looking at majors. Which is a whole different ballgame. And I ended up pretty much where I started. I think....that I am going into architecture. Which means that I'll be doing A LOT of math. Yuck. I'll get over that.

So this helped, because there aren't all that many colleges that have architecture schools.

But, all these choices, all these decisions, it's going to kill me. I obsess too much about it.

I've been losing sleep over it. I'll probably have a crazy breakdown from all the pressure I put myself through.

I really look forward to a great future. I know that I won't fall flat on my face. But if I want a great future, I feel all this pressure to figure it out now. And I'm not so sure I can make all the decisions I need to. I already messed myself up in math.

Maybe college won't kill me. But there's a chance the pressure will.

2 comments:

  1. Don't get stressed. It will all be fine. If you want a great future you will get it.
    This blog is great. I've just found it and I look forward to coming back again.
    Hold on in there - you'll be fine
    Selina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. (i just read this one, after the one about college list so, already know you want architecture!)

    yeah, theres a lot of maths but if you really like architecture i think it will be worth the studies hours!

    ReplyDelete