Monday, June 29, 2009

People in My Life

So there are people in my life, believe it or not. And some of them are small parts of it, some larger parts. Many I've treated poorly at one time or another. Some have treated me poorly back. But the majority still seem to like me.

Honestly, I can't really understand why. There's just so many annoying aspects about me. I mean, I can annoy myself. I'm sure that there are good things too. It's just the annoying seems to outweigh the good.

Sometimes I think how calming it would be to live alone and spend my days with myself and a pet. But that's be really lonely. So I suppose that I'll just try to keep the people I have.

So, thank you to whomever is in my life for tolerating me at my best or my worst. And if you can't? Then just go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment