Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pickels and Faking Sick

The last half of my weekend was nice. A little boring for others to hear about, but nice. So my brother's friend Aidan and his sisters found out I have Sims 3. And they all came over and argued about who got to use it first.

And Monique and Juliette and I had fun like old times when we were smaller. Which makes me kind of miss those days. They enjoyed learning about purple carrots. Apparently I'm awesome because I can french braid hair and I have cool beads. Praise from an eleven year old makes me happy. I wish I had little sisters. Plus, I ended up french braiding Aidan's hair, which was hilarious and made me wish I took a picture.

And also, we ended up spelling pickle "pickel" because we're awesome and that's how their last name is spelled. Romeo and Juliette Pickel, what great names.

Today, I faked my migraine to be worse than it really was so that I could miss church. It just was one of those days that I couldn't face God. So I didn't. And I rode 20 miles. I got lost in my own city, one that I've lived in since birth. So now I cannot feel my legs and it's never been more awesome.

And lastly, I think I may be starting to fall in love again. That's really weird to actually be aware of it this time. It seems to be a little bit more awesome too.

So that was boring for everyone but me. I hope the world had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment