Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sims 3

So the long awaited Sims 3 has arrived. I played it for quite a while. Four hours I believe, since I kinda got distracted by it and I was home alone. It's good, but disappointing too. I'm not so sure it's worth the price. Glad I got it as a birthday present instead.

Andrea: It works just fine on Vista, that's actually one of the benefits considering my Sims 2 kept getting semi-rejected by Vista.

Emaline: I think I just built it up too much. The graphics weren't as great as I hoped, and the file size is so big. It's pretty much like Sims 2 with a couple changes.

2 comments:

  1. Disappointing? In what way?
    It wasn't disappointing AT ALL. Totally worth the sixty-some dollars I spent on it. It's WONDERFUL and MAGICAL.
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not good about it? I really want to play. It works for Vista, right?

    ReplyDelete