Thursday, May 7, 2009

Eminem

I really don't understand the appeal of rap. But I've always had a thing for the songs that have the pretty choruses contrasted with the rap. Mostly, I just like the choruses. But, I've always had a weird appreciation for Eminem. Dunno why. Especially since the song I'm listening to keeps asking me "who's got the rubbers?" But I choose not to analyze my music choices.
They're pretty messed up.

I can never figure out why I like a song or not. Sometimes I don't even know if I like something or not. I just buy it, and listen to it over and over until I like it.

Some songs I just like because of my associations with them. It's hard to tell.

Some songs I just like because there's a little lyric or beat I like. And I listen to that 10 second part over and over. That's it.

But I'm flexible. Give me anything but rap and folk music, and I'm good to go.

I find the best in everything, even if it kills me. That's why I normally listen to songs/artists I once hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment