Saturday, May 16, 2009

Survey Time!

pretty clothes, not being called "gay" for being myself, not being a homophobe, ponytails, best friends, field hockey, etc.

No,I don't even think I'd get a tattoo

um...?

No. Never.

Beer.

Yep!

No comment.

erm. sorta. Not really.

"As you wish"

on occasion

mostly

either call the cops or hit the guy, depending on if I could take him. And yell a lot.

I've made a couple bets. Nothing over 10 bucks.

Atlas. Roberta. Bertha.

The Spaghetti Factory in Montreal, Banff, and Boston

Yep.

Donate them or use as cleaning rags.


Penn Station Subs


C

erm. I'm not sure. Would someone care to stalk me and see?

Of course not.

Girls' Life. Sad, I know.

Artists, yes. Music, on occasion.

Victorian

If I got something really good out of it.

A dark purple that basically looks black.

Normally I read the book first.

Yes.

iTunes

Sometimes. Or sleep, or eat, or go on the computer.

No.

Absolutely.

Kill me. Then bring me back to life to yell at me.

Thank goodness, no.

Family Guy.

Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging. No, I am not lying.

Yep.

My...gallbladder. Or appendix.

No comments:

Post a Comment