Monday, May 25, 2009

Facebook Survey on Blogger.

Because I'm just that cool.

THE LONG & UNCOMFORTABLE SURVEY
(Lets see if you can get through it.)

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Michelle
Birth Date: 3/11
Current Location: the kids' room/a la funky basement thing
Hair Color: brown with pink and caramel topping. Yum!
Righty/Lefty: righty, desafortunadamente

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: failure
Your dream of the perfect date:um...something fun?
Goal you'd like to achieve: not epicly fail at life. Moseby someone
Your best friend: Bam-Bam, Lyss, and Dayna

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: do I have time to go back to sleep?
Your best physical feature: eyes?
Your bed time: when I feel like it
Your most missed memory: there's many. Quebec, Grandpa, Natsuki, and camp are all up there.

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Mickey D's
Single or Group Dates: I'll let you know when I go on one?
Adidas or Nike: adidas
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: ew. neither

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Cuss:Damn straight skippy!
Take showers: no, I just vaccum the dirt off.
Have a crush: sorta? haha
Like(d) school: Yeppers! (well, mostly)
Believe in yourself: If I keep saying yes, I'll believe it.
Believe what goes around comes around: that's karma!
Think you're a health freak: compared to Dayna. Otherwise, not really.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: hahaha yes.
Been on stage: been on a stage. yeah. been on stage. no.
Eaten sushi: thank goodness, no
Been hurt: erm. I cut myself on a computer table at school. Does that count?
Dyed your hair: I glued fake hair in. That kinda counts, methinks.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: I've observed one
Got beaten up: not really. Unless you count being a klutz
Changed who you were to fit in: not really.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you're hoping to be married by: 31
Number of kids you're planning on having: 2-3-4

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: a pretty one
Best hair color: haha whatever works.
Short or long hair: ?
Fat or fit: fit
Looks or personality: both
Fun or serious: both

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: shimmying
1 HOUR AGO: IMing
1 WEEK AGO: at church
1 YEAR AGO: IMing before I went to the Sawyers

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: stupid and smiley
I HATE: your mother. and Mussolini. And Hitler wasn't a nice guy either.
I HIDE: from you!
I NEED: a date.
I LOVE: my friends!

What is a food that you'd hate to be allergic to?
strawberries

What color was the last towel you used?
purple

Would you prefer to date someone taller, shorter, or the same height as you?
taller!

When was the last time your nose bled?
a couple weeks ago

How old are you turning this year?
16. driver's license! age of consent! other things!

What is your favorite thing to snack on while watching a movie?
baby carrots or rasinets

Swimming pool or hot tub?
swimming hot tub. A rare hybrid.

What body part do you wash first in the shower?
hair

Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day?
probably no one. God does all the time though, I suppose.

Name your last reason for using a camera?
taking pictures of a rare family party

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
Allison's shoulder on the bus

What are you excited about?
summer! Japan! camp (field hockey/QB/horseback riding)!

Seven days from now, will you be in a relationship?
I'm assuming yes.

Are you a happy person?
yeppers!

When was the last time you laughed really hard & why?
Probably at the banquet today. Because Mr. Baker can be funny.

What are you wearing?
jeans. a sweater. and other things.

What do you want?
no comment

Did you enjoy your weekend?
long weekend? of course!

Do you regret anything you've done recently?
not at the moment

Is there anybody you wish you could see?
yep. yep.

How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
erm. one, two, three, four? Four, I think.

Do you think you’ll be married in 10 years?
well...possibly so. Perhaps in 15 years.

What makes you mad most about girls?
the rah-rah ones. And OHMIGOD! SHE IS SUCH A BITCH!!! That makes me mad.

Have you ever been given roses?
yep yep.

Do you even like getting flowers?
yeah. It's sweet.

What's your favorite flower?
Tiger lillies and hydrangeas are up there.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
That's a good question. Um? Ask me in three months. Possibly.

Does it bother you when your friends bring up your past mistakes?
nope. I can always blackmail them with photos.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
I just did. Do I really look that bad?

Can you be your complete self around the person you like?
Well. I may scare him, but he keeps coming back, so I suppose.

Whose the first person you texted today?
I didn't text anyone today.

Would you move to another state to be with the person you loved?
Yes.

What are you doing tomorrow?
school, sleep, and watching movies since I get the house to myself.

Is it easy for others to make you feel intimidated?
Not too much.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yeah. I wanna live all the fun stuff to pieces.

Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
I wouldn't be a good husband. I am not a male.

What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Do you like summer?
YES!

Do you fall for people easily?
maybe too easily.

Have you ever dated someone more than once?
mhm. shhh...

Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
no one?

Do you have freckles?
I wish I had more.

Do you sleep at night?
night. afternoons. during school.

2 comments:

  1. I read that whole entire thing.

    Seriously.

    Oh my gosh. What's my prize?

    I'm avoiding homework...

    ReplyDelete