Saturday, May 9, 2009

Um...Bunch of Random Stuff...and CAKE!

  • I am currently making a raspberry torte (cake) for Mother's Day. It's damn good.
  • I am currently looking on at pictures on Facebook. I have found my favorite made up name so far. By favorite, I mean stupidest. It is Supr'Swagg Silli Willi. What a name. Better than Atlas, that's for sure.
  • I love the raspberry frosting for the cake. If I'm not careful, I may eat it all.
  • I am in desperate need of my best friends' advice. My own emotions, or lack or emotions are driving me nuts.
  • This cake is taking way too long to cool.
  • I wish I could try some cake right now.
  • It's not fair that I have to wait until tomorrow.
  • I may not blog tomorrow, or in case I forget, Happy Mothers' Day Everyone!
  • I really should be doing ACT prep right now.
  • Ugh to the above
  • I'm liking this thing of using so many bullet points.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! I'm not really doing anything for my mom on Mother's Day. My friend from Bio is coming over so we can start/finish a project we probably should have done last week. That's my present to my mom! Yeah. No.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET OFF OF MY NAME! ATLAS IS A FREAKING SOLID NAME! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS YOU DIDN'T COME UP WITH IT FIRST!
    You're probably going to name your child something horribly classic like Emily or Nicole or Kevin or Jon. LAME.

    ReplyDelete